Tuesday, March 10, 2009

our adventure on sunday

On Sunday night Michael and I left Snoqualmie Pass at 6:00 pm. Westbound I90 was closed, so we couldn’t go thru Seattle to get home in Vancouver. We decided to go Eastbound thru Yakima and around to get back to Vancouver. We made it home by 11:15 pm.

I really enjoyed our little adventure. We stopped for dinner in Cle Elum  - YEA for eating out- and then drove past his old house there. It was such a cute old house and it was fun for Michael to see it since he had lived there for so long. There were a whole bunch of cars and a motorbike in front of it, so I was guessing that a whole bunch of guys were living there but who knows.

I think Michael and I could live in the country someday. I love our house and life in Vancouver so I’m not in any hurry to move but I would love to have a house up on the mountain that we could stay at during the summer and the winter. A place where we could visit and Michael could do all sorts of recreational stuff and I could stay in the house and bake and cook. I know that sounds weird, but I love baking and cooking for others and am not as excited to go outside a try some sport. Anyway, I think it'd be fun.

No comments: