Sunday, October 19, 2008

the gala

Last night Michael and I went to the Doernbecher Gala. We had a lot of fun and came home with a few auction items that we purchased. I got a ceramic gift certificate, a pampered chef basket and a pear bowl. 


Here's the table. There were about 500+ people there with tables for 10 all around the room. They did a dynamite job with the decoration. It hardly looked like a convention center. 


Here's Michael and I in front of the Corvette that was auctioned off. Michael ended up wearing his suit which turned out to be kind of a mistake. Every other man there was in a tux. O well, we'll have him in a tux next time. I still thought he was the most handsome guy there. 


Here's our table. We had steak for dinner and really enjoyed ourselves. Only, next time Michael will be in a tux. I still love you though babe!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not EVERY guy was in a tux. Some were in suits.... :P Got a killer suit for next year, watch out! :)