Friday, April 3, 2009

a pictorial blog

I really enjoy seeing the pictures that my friends post on their blogs, so I’m trying to do that more often. This week, I’ve tried to think of what I could post about with pictures, but not much has come to mind. There’s always a photo to take when you have kids, but when you don’t, it’s a little bit more tricky. Anyway, so I thought I would use a photo that Kami took of me at my office to start with and blog a little bit about what I do during the day. 



I work downtown Portland as an executive assistant. I work Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and am typically behind this desk that entire time. I take care of the office tasks and I try to assist the other four workers with their administration tasks. I also am in charge of the Foundation and it gives out about 4-7 grants per month. I take care of the application process, the accountability process, and the communication between the Board and the grant seekers. I also manage my boss’ schedule and do everything possible to make sure that he has everything that he needs before he needs it.

This is more of an everyday life blog, which isn’t terribly exciting, so I’ll try to take more interesting photos in the weeks to come. 

No comments: