Tuesday, April 21, 2009

san antonio texas

Michael led his first training seminar in San Antonio this past weekend. He did a great job! In case you don't know, Michael runs his own software company which features Contract Collector, a loan servicing software program. I'm really proud of him. I went to help him at the conference and then he and I spent Saturday and Sunday playing in San Antonio. It rained on Saturday but was beautiful on Sunday while we were there. 


Remember the Alamo! Even on rainy days. It was the first time it rained in San Antonio in a year (so say the locals) and it was really needed because they are on water ration but we really were looking forward to the sun. Here we are in front of the Alamo which was a really awesome place to visit despite the tragic event. I love old history places like that. 




I loved the Riverwalk! It is a river that flows thru the city center and has restaurants all along it. There are also tons of lush green trees. It is a great place to visit and to eat. Michael and I also found a place to sit and just rest under the shade in the sun (when it was sunny on Sunday). I really liked the Riverwalk, it was relaxing. 



Michael and I on the Riverwalk, just walking around. I bought this hat at the Hard Rock Cafe. 



On Thursday and Friday night we were taken out by some of our customers and both times they kindly took us to Italian Restaurants. If you know me, you know I don't like Italian food, so it was kind of funny. Michael and I made it our mission to find a good Mexican Restaurant on Sunday (which you'd think would be easy since we're 150 miles from the border) and we finally settled on the Original Mexican Restaurant on the Riverwalk. Good food and even better virgin strawberry daiquiris. 



Our last pic on our last day. Finally, some sun! 

No comments: