Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i think in a former life i was black

I love bad ass people. I LOVE THEM. Probably because I am such a dork with a dream of being tougher. I love the latest Flo Rida song- Right Round. I love Flo Rida. I love hip hop. I love chris rock. I love angelina jolie. I know she's not black, but I still love her. I love sexy rock videos- not the sketchy nasty ones, but just the cool ones that show people who look so, well, cool. I love the rock star, shakira, sexy, bad ass look. I try to look like that sometimes, although it usually back fires and is not such a good thing.  

I think this blog entry will shock some of my friends. First of all, I usually perfect what I say by writing and rewriting and rewriting all day long. I think it's good to do that for most of my blogs, but this one I just kinda threw up on the page. Second, I am a very conservative person. But every once in a while I fall in love with a new song or music video and want to look like that. Third, most people now that I love angelina and brad, so maybe it's not that big of a shook. Anyway, this is a late night, raw, unedited blog.  A little different than my usual, but still me. 

2 comments:

Carrie Peeples said...

You make me laugh. I think you could be more "bad ass" if you wanted to ;) And this didn't surprise me AT ALL!

Anonymous said...

yeah i'm not surprised either... you and kyle are related :) he thinks he was black too, i think.