Sunday, January 18, 2009

funky pics

Michael and I are on the mountain this weekend and I'm a little bored. We spend a lot of weekends up here, so I often have a lot of time for myself to work on projects. I ski, but not much. I usually only ski when the conditions are perfect outside. It hasn't snowed up here in 10 days, so needless to say, the skiing is awful out there. Last night there were only a few people skiing and I think they were only skiing because they wanted to get the most out their lift taken that they had paid for. So I was playing around on my computer and made some funky pics.


This one is just me listening to Itunes



I kinda like this one- it reminds me of some of the music videos in the late 80s. 



This one is with a 'warm' font thing. I like this one too. I like the colors it adds. Especially since I was trying look like I felt earlier- a little tired and bored. 



I don't really like this one, it's just too weird. 




This one reminds me of a pic of Jesus I once saw. 

I really like photography. I'm not any great at it or anything, but I love a good picture. I like playing with the photo to create different looks. Anyway, I better get back to some of my projects. 


No comments: