Monday, December 15, 2008

recipes

I love to eat and I lately have been trying new recipes. I found a few good ones and wanted to share. This one I made tonight and we loved it. I didn't think of taking a photo until after we eat half of it but yum, it was so good. 



TATER TOT CASSEROLE
2 lb ground turkey cooked, seasoned, drained
3 2lb bags tater tots 
2 cans cream of mushroom
2 cans evaporated milk
2 cans cream of chicken
Brown meat & place in large cass. dish.
Cover with tater tots. Mix soup & milk together.
Pour over top. Bake at 350 for 1 Hour.
(One of Daddy’s Favorites!) Makes 2- 9”X13” pans
I got this one from the Duggar recipe on their home page www.duggarfamily.com 


Winter Smores' 
Another recipe I found that was super easy was baking a box of brownies and pulling them out 5 minutes before they are done. Crumble 6 chocolate bars, lots of mini marshmallows, and 8 graham crackers on top and place it back in the oven for another 10 minutes. Serve Warm.  

Other Recipes
I found a website with wonderful vegan recipes, I think I might even order their cookbook. 
http://www.thetwosisters.com/home.asp
I love the Wild Rice Soup recipe. I was a little hesitant because it sounded so vegan but it was awesome! Try these and let me know what you think. 


1 comment:

Rikki said...

That looks so good. I'm going to have to give it a try. I hope you and Michael are having a wonderful Christmas Season.

Oh, one last thing. Here is a terrific website for recipes. It is beautiful and fun to go through. I hope you enjoy it. www.tastespotting.com

Enjoy!
Rikki