Monday, April 12, 2010

Kris and Jenny threw me a baby shower

My mom's best friend Kris Clark and my sister-in-law Jenny Dykstra got together and threw me a baby shower at Kris' house last Sunday. It was a small gathering of friends that I have known most of my life! What a fun time it was.

Here is Naomi and Tessa. Naomi was a high school student leaders when I was a freshman in high school at St. Matt's. I actually remember when Tessa was born. Some 12 years later, I worked at Sunset Pres and Tessa was in the youth group which was a lot of fun. I'm holding a card that they wrote for my daughter's 8th birthday. One of the games was to write a birthday card for her, I now have cards for the next 10 years!!

Jenny (Kyle's wife) and I.

Jenny made my daughter this beautiful baby blanket. I LOVE it!!! I guess she finished it the night before. Great job Jenny, you're doing much better than me. I am still finishing your Wedding gift and you guys got married in December. This pregnancy thing will has challenged my scheduling! The blanket is so girly and soft. I know she will love it.

My mom got me this pink chair. Isn't it awesome? It's so cute and trendy and just very princess like. I LOVE it!!!

Here is Kelly (Kris' daughter), me, Jenny, Kris and mom and of course I have Harley in my lap. What a great party! I got really wonderful gifts and truly feel blessed. I'm so grateful for everything that people gave us. My daughter will really be born into a great family filled with friends and lot of love.

No comments: