Monday, August 4, 2008

My Month of Grace

We have a major busy month this August. I had to schedule out everything because if I hadn't I knew I'd end up frustrated. Our church is serving this month, so we're signed up for a few activities there. My boss' housekeeper is on vacation this month, so I am helping out there too. (There's a Wedding next weekend I am working.) Our church also has evening activities for a whole week, so we're going to try to go to that too. I take jazzercise 3 times a week. Michael and I do our devotional three times a week. I like to keep the house clean and I prepare all the meals. We're serving with Luis Palau at Cityfest. We're going to see the opening of the Vancouver bridge that the Confluence Project is doing. I hope that we get to have lunch with David this month. We try to make the Saturday evenings young adult group at our church. We go to church on Sunday evening. We have my family reunion one of the weekends in there. We both have full time jobs and I drive 2 hours a day in traffic. 

So this is my month of grace. I am going to do what I can and rely on grace from myself for everything else that I miss. I am going to give grace to Michael and others who can't possible get everything they need to get done, done. It hasn't started out too bad. I already have found time to blog, so hopefully working together we can have a fantastic month, busy, but full of grace. 

No comments: