Wednesday, June 11, 2008

There's nothing much going on

I've thought about what to post but lately there just isn't much going on. Michael and I spend a lot of time just doing the everyday things together. We like to be together almost every second that we are not at work, so in the evenings we walk, do our devotion, eat dinner together, hang out, and just talk about day.

Tonight is Wednesday which is the night we usually go shopping, so we went to Home Depot (bought a lawn mower), then to Safeway (where we had dinner) bought groceries and then make a stop at Costco for a gas fill up and some large ticket times- cat food, chicken to freeze, pizza, etc.

Tonight I was working in my office while listening to the fish. Michael W. Smith's love song to his wife came on. That was Michael and I's wedding song, so I took the stereo downstairs and played it outside of Michael's office. He heard it and came out and danced with me! I love moments like that. It was great.

No comments: