Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's been a while!

I know it's been a while and I haven't been blogging as much. Honestly, the time goes by much faster these days and I find it difficult to get to everything. I've so been enjoying my time with my daughter and with Michael at home right now I certainly am living the dream. I spend all day, almost everyday with my family and it is fabulous. Here is an update on each of us.

Michael is working hard at Graveco Software (he runs it from our home office). He is constantly thinking of different marketing ideas so that we can serve more customers. He also just finished his fire fighter training and will be graduating really soon as a Clark County District 6 Fire Fighter. He's worked really hard at it and I'm super proud of him.

I am heading back to work soon. My mom, Michael, and my friend Mary will be watching Kaitlyn while I am at work. I look forward to getting out of the house but I will miss my days with little K. She is pretty special and already growing up so fast!

Kaitlyn is 7 weeks old today! She is starting to laugh a lot and smile all the time. She still sleeps most of the day and most of the night and is always dressed in some cute outfit. Here are some photo's of us:


Us and Carrie and Millie who is 7 months old.


One time when she was telling us a story and laughing and smiling the whole way thru.


Her favorite place to sleep - in the car seat.


Michael's favorite picture. He likes her dimples and I have to say that they are pretty darn cute.


Our first day at the market. I've been there several times now and she is an old pro at finding good produce with us!

No comments: