Monday, December 21, 2009

getting more ready everyday

OK - I totally get that people are not that interested in the baby clothes that I am gathering for my baby. But being a first time parent is so exciting and the clothes make it so much more real that I love to share them. It's exciting to think that we will have a little one that will soon fit into these clothes.

Our friends Nate and Melissa gave this to us. It has cute little dogs up the right side of it and I love it.

It even has little dog feet:

Since we went to the Blazer game last Friday night, the baby started moving so I wanted to have something memorable about that night and got this cute baby sleeper. I love it! I guess he/she will be a Portland TrailBlazer fan.

1 comment:

Carrie Peeples said...

I almost bought you something the other day but decided that since you were so close to finding out if it's a boy or a girl that I would wait. So fun!!