Sunday, September 13, 2009

Anniversary Get Away

Michael and I have been married 2 years. It's been the best two years of my life. We decided to head up to Government Camp and then to Hood River to buy some fresh fruit to celebrate our marriage.

We had lunch at Charlie's Mt. View at Government Camp. Michael had been there before with ski patrol and I had looked the place up online. It was one of the best burgers I've ever had. Here's us sitting across from each other, in love with each other.





Our Mt. Hood pic.


We stayed at Huckleberry Inn and our room had crazy spiral stairs in it. The bed was upstairs in a loft and the living area was below.


Me in front of our favorite fruit stand in Hood River. It's on Graves Road and has the best peaches we've ever had. I make my pies out of these peaches. They are good every year.

We loved getting away for the weekend.

No comments: