Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mustang Sally




My husband bought me a new car!!!!!! I love it so much. I really didn't like my last car and was starting to complain a lot about it, so we went looking for a new one. I love it. I had no idea when I went looking that I would end up with my dream car. We went to Ford, Mazda and then to Toyota. We wanted to test drive a Corolla and they were sold out, so we browsed the used car section and found this Mustang. We thought about it for three days and finally purchased it tonight. I love it. It was ac and heated seats. I was honestly thinking we were going to buy the family practical sedan type car, so to bring home such a fun car is really cool. It'll be nice to be in such a sweet car the two hours a day I am on the road. 

3 comments:

weswig said...

oh my gosh!!! Your new car is SO fun! I'm so excited for you! You've talked about having a mustang forevere! And I like the color too!

By the way the othe blog spot you found was/is mine, I haven't figured out ebay to blog about... So it's just there for now. Glad to catch up with yours!

Congrats on the car!!!!

Rikki said...

Oooh! Stacey, that is so cool. I would love to have a mustang someday. For now I'm a minivan driving Mamma but someday... :0)

Unknown said...

Hi Sweetheart! Great car! :) I really, really enjoyed searching the Vancouver car lots for your dream car. I am so glad we found you a car that you like. I am very happy that it has cruise and AC, and I love that it has heated seats and that it is a convertible!! Light years better than the Crystal Skull. It was fun to test drive all the other cars, but we definitely made the right choice! I love you babe! M.