Saturday, May 31, 2008

Quick Summer Movie Update

Last night Michael and I went to see the new Indiana Jones movie. I loved it. I grew up watching the original 3 movies over and over and over again. I knew them all perfectly line by line so it was really fun to go see a new one as an adult.

Tonight Carrie and Christy and I are going to see Sex and the City. I can't wait! Although we have tickets for the 7:30 showing at Pioneer Place and it's Rose Festival with the night parade tonight, it'll be crazy, but I can't wait. Carrie and I use to watch Sex and the City all the time and it'll be fun to see where the story plot goes now that the girls, well most of them, are married and getting married.

Michael and I also have a date for the new Angelina movie- Wanted. It looks like the Matrix meets the Fast and the Furious meets Joe versus the Volcano. Pretty typical plot but with cool gun scenes and crazy car scenes. Can't wait.

No comments: